Embrace the vibrancy of rural sunsets, the scent of flower-filled gardens and the warmth of flickering flames from the open fireplace at this luxurious country estate. Tannamurra is blissfully tucked away in the Darling Ranges with breathtaking views over Perth.
Set on 325 acres of parkland with lush, gardens surrounding the homestead. Tannamurra borders the Walyunga National Park, a perfect starting point for guests wishing to explore this beautiful area with a direct walking trail to the Avon River.
Less than an hour from the Perth CBD, the property is a short five-minute drive to the magnificent Swan Valley district and its famous restaurants, wineries and breweries; and the world famous Vines Country Club is only seven minutes away for golf enthusiasts.
Tannamurra is beautifully furnished with antiques from France, Italy and Australia. There are three King bedrooms, two with ensuite bathrooms, a twin single bedroom, large shared bathroom plus a powder room upstairs. Each bedroom boasts a gorgeous view across the lush gardens.
A generous country kitchen, fully equipped for a gourmet chef, is the hub of the homestead with an elegant dining table that seats 14. The spacious living room has three plush sofas and wingback reading chairs positioned around the open fireplace, perfect for winter-fireside chats over a good bottle of wine!
The landscaped gardens around the house and beyond, are outstanding, and were voted one of the best six country gardens in Australia by the Australian Financial Review. There are plenty of peaceful spots along the verandahs to relax and admire the gardens. From the west side of the property, enjoy breathtaking views over the city and out to Rottnest Island. The friendly resident kangaroos can be seen feeding nearby or drinking from the dams at sunset.
We invite guests to relax and indulge at this wonderful property, where Italian architecture and landscaping, evoke a sense of Tuscany not far from Perth.
- Secluded on 325 acres, less than an hour from Perth
- Magnificent homestead furnished with antiques from France, Italy and Australia
- Viewing platform to watch the sunset over the city in the distance
- Stunning landscaped gardens
- Organic vegetable garden
- Vine covered alfresco dining area
- Abundance of birdlife and kangaroos at sunset
- Just minutes to the historic Swan Valley with its gourmet trail to wineries, restaurants and boutique breweries
- Perfect for weekend getaways, intimate celebrations, golf retreats and small corporate groups
- Please note: this property does not accept bookings for functions, weddings or gatherings of any kind