This is an incredible option for Albany accommodation for elevating your senses.
Huge windows in the open-plan kitchen and dining areas capture panoramic ocean views plus the chance to see whales for several months of the year. Hot summer days, the lure of the turquoise water below or rolling winter storms across the ocean - a house for all seasons.
This single-level house is very spacious and comfortable, and wonderfully equipped for two or even three families or groups of friends. A separate TV room, separate living room and sweeping decks outside complete the picture.
This part of Albany's coastline is very rich in history. From pretty Whaler's Beach below, you can see remnants of the shipwrecks Elvie and Rip. There are also the remains of a Norwegian whaling station at the far end of the beach, near a lovely picnic area and freshwater spring. With access to a stunning beach directly below, daily walks along the sand are so easy and the nearby boat ramp may also lure guests who would like to bring their boat.
Breaksea is also a wonderful base from which families and friends can head off exploring many of Albany's natural attractions:
- Discovery Bay (the old whaling station)
- The Gap
- The Natural Bridge
- The Blowholes
- Little Grove Golf Course (18-hole public golf course)
- Secluded beaches and bays
- Seasonal wildflowers
- Opportunities for fishing, birdwatching and bushwalking.
Just 20 minutes' drive from the centre of Albany, and just five hours' drive from Perth, this property ticks all the boxes when it comes to an exciting holiday destination.
View our other family accommodation in WA, or browse our full range of South West accommodation options.
- One of the most amazing ocean views throughout the South-West
- Vistas across King George Sound to Breaksea Island
- Spacious and comfortable home, great for groups
- Due to building next door a 10% discount applies to all bookings made until December 2019.