Situated at north-facing Bunker Bay, Farm Break East is one of two secluded villas with private access to the pristine swimming and surfing beach only 300 metres away.
Set on farmland and surrounded by native Australian bush, these villas are very private and there's not a neighbour in sight.
The villas can be booked individually (to sleep six) or together (to sleep 12) to make one large adjoining holiday house with double of everything! When booked together, a central shared wall and huge door can be opened up to enable all guests full use of both villas.
Each luxuriously appointed villa is nearly identical in layout and design. A generous open-plan kitchen, dining and living area opens to a balcony. Sweeping cedar ceilings and natural limestone walls complement the setting, creating a natural easy and relaxed environment.
The views out across the ocean are simply stunning. The beautiful main bedroom and ensuite spa bath have sweeping views across natural bush to the turquoise waters of the bay, and all bedrooms have private balconies from which to enjoy the panorama.
The Pullman Bunker Bay Resort and Bunkers Beach Cafe are a 15 to 20-minute walk along the beach or across the paddocks. Guests will enjoy taking the track through the bush and over the lake’s floating bridge to the beach.
This house is all about the amazing views and the serenity of being nestled atop a bushland paradise. A quiet and remote location that will surprise and delight!
View other holiday villas in WA, alternative accommodation in Bunker Bay, or browse our full range of South West WA accommodation
- Unique, private setting on 180 acres in the middle of Bunker Bay with stunning ocean views
- 9 hole par 3 private golf course and tennis court
- We wish to advise guests that the bush surrounds, the lack of fencing, and the proximity to the lake may make this property unsuitable for children under eight years of age
- Please wear plus non-marking tennis shoes on the court
- A 10% discount is offered if both properties are booked together in Low or Mid Season