This seaside home is to be enjoyed in all seasons as autumn and winter bring a different kind of romance. Wrap up and storm watch, venture out for a coastal walk or take advantage of the pumping surf.
Natural light, soft tones and a clean aesthetic, Surf's Up evokes the breeziness of the beach.
The open plan living, kitchen and dining area boast sensational sea views. Everyone will love hanging out on the balcony for morning coffees, lazy days in deck chairs, long lunches or BBQ dinners as the sunset casts it’s hue across the sky.
A second living area downstairs, perfect for children with TV and table tennis table, opens onto the enclosed large front lawn. The small gymnasium is also on this level.
All four bedrooms are on the upper living level. There are two King bedrooms each with an ensuite, and two Bunk rooms. All bedrooms have built-in robes and large windows with black out blinds. Reverse cycle air-conditioning features throughout for an ambient temperature all year round.
The back garden looks onto native bushland and has a patio dining area and another lawn area.
A short stroll takes you to a beautiful, protected swimming lagoon and the iconic surf breaks of Mainbreak, Rabbits and Shallows. Surf’s Up is also within a ten minute walk of historic Caves House and Ngilgi Cave, and is on the edge of the world renowned Cape to Cape track.
With salt-kissed faces and tousled hair, retreat to the serenity of this luxury coastal holiday home, where the only thing left on the agenda is to relax with a glass of Margaret River wine and watch the sunset.
Shire regulations allow holiday homes to be rented for accommodation purposes only and not as a venue e.g. for a wedding or party. Functions and gatherings are strictly not permitted and if evidenced, will be closed down immediately. Please be aware that noise or nuisance complaints are a breach of our Terms and Conditions and may result in forfeit of your bond and / or immediate eviction from the property.
- Stunning Indian ocean views
- 10 minute walk to historic Caves House and Ngilgi Cave
- Additional TV / games room downstairs
- Enclosed front and back garden with spacious lawn areas
- 10 minutes’ drive to Dunsborough
- This property is located within a residential area. Respect for our neighbours is paramount and any outside noise must be kept to a minimum at all times.
- This property accommodates up to 6 adults and 2 children – see bedroom configuration for details
- Strictly no parking on the lawn
- Peak season – 7 night minimum tariff applies during April School Holidays