From the moment you drive down this tree-lined driveway, you will instantly relax in this secluded setting.
Mahree is nestled in a natural amphitheatre, with wonderful views through the mature trees to the adjoining lake and vineyards.
Soak up these vistas from the open-plan dining and living area and the 100sq m north-facing deck, all with Bose surround sound audio and feature lighting. As the sun sets, beautiful rays of sunlight shine through the trees creating a dreamy place to enjoy a late afternoon drink!
Manicured gardens surround the residence with plenty of lawn areas for family and friends to enjoy.
The luxurious kitchen has a waterfall stone benchtop, integrated double wall oven, microwave and dishwasher. There are four bedrooms (one in a separate studio), three luxury en-suite bathrooms and a separate powder room.
Extras include a spacious laundry, marri flooring, feature lighting and reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
This beautiful residence provides an idyllic base to explore the beautiful Margaret River region, with national parks, caves, wineries and stunning beaches all along the Leeuwin-Naturaliste coastline.
You might also like to view our other rural accommodation, other options for accommodation in Yallingup, or browse our full range of accommodation in South West WA.
- Tranquil tree, lake and vineyard vistas
- Adjoining trails for amazing nature walks, jogging or mountain bike riding
- Stunning private and quiet location, only minutes from Yallingup, Smiths and Dunsborough beaches.
- The fourth bedroom is in a separate studio, very close to the house but may not be suitable for toddlers.
- The expansive deck may not be suitable for toddlers.