You won't know which way to look when you step inside this beautifully appointed Mandurah holiday home.
The heart of this multi-level home is a large open-plan living area with huge windows and glass doors. From here you have stunning elevated views of the Indian Ocean. Turn your head to look into the back garden and you'll see the bright blue water of the swimming pool. Wow!
Architecturally designed to maximise every inch of space, the interior itself is modern, light-filled and sumptuously appointed with leather lounges, fine timber furniture, travertine flooring and the best of everything. Even the gourmet kitchen has ocean views.
Big glazed doors at the front of the living room open to an undercover area where there are some lovely day beds for enjoying the spectacular sunsets or watching the nearby golfing fun. More glazed doors at the far end of the living area open onto an alfresco zone overlooking the pool. There are comfy day beds here too. Life's a breeze. Cocktails, anyone?
Couples will love the huge upstairs king bedroom suite, complete with ocean views, TV and a double spa in the ensuite. A nearby baby's room with a cot, baby bath, high chair and change table is a very thoughtful addition for families travelling with their little ones.
Downstairs, in a second wing to the rear of the home, are three other bedrooms, a family bathroom (with a spa bath), and laundry. All these rooms are located off a long, glazed hallway that opens out to the pool area.
A separate games/TV room is at the very end of this downstairs wing. Children of all ages will love it here, thanks to the 42-inch plasma TV and surround sound system. What a great place for them to relax after a day at the beach or in the pool.
Other options for holiday houses with pools are available, as well as plenty of Mandurah holiday homes to choose from. Or why not take a look at all of our accommodation in South West WA?
- Seascape Retreat is less than an hour’s drive south of Perth and we highly recommended it for families and groups of friends
- Baby’s room with cot, baby bath, high chair and change table
- Enjoy fishing and beachcombing, or walk or cycle along the ocean-front pathway
- Leisurely beach side stroll to cafe, shops and takeaway food (Fish and chips, Chinese and Pizza)
- Warm up your golf play with the private putting green and then visit a world-class golf course within 20 minutes’ drive: Halls Head; Meadow Springs; and The Cut