The ultimate family holiday home, close to the shores of Eagle Bay!
Sit back and relax on the terrace with a book and a glass of wine, while keeping an eye on the children as they play in the pool or enjoy a late afternoon game of tennis. The ocean view beyond the pool is the perfect backdrop.
This single-level beach house has a wonderful casual feel that is enhanced by amazing views over a nature reserve to the ocean. It is a home that turns its back on the complications of the world and begs you to enjoy the simplicity of sunny days with family and friends.
In winter, there is always the tennis court by day, and the cosy pot belly heater by night. The panorama will still amaze, as storms race across the bay. The combined kitchen, dining and living, provides a wonderful area for getting together.
There are four bedrooms, three of which are doubles. The master with a king bed, a second room with queen bed, and a shared bathroom and powder room, are located in the main house. While the guest wing is made up of one king bedroom, the bunk room (with TV and DVD player) and a second shared bathroom and powder room.
This is definitely a private retreat, as guests are not in sight of any other houses. This is quite rare.
Look through our other holiday houses with pools in WA, other options for Eagle Bay accommodation, or browse all of our accommodation in South West WA.
- A very private and peaceful property with no visible neighbours
- Fabulous ocean views from the pool and tennis court
- Two accommodation wings separated by central living zone
- The pool is safely fenced however the owners advise that the paved terrace is raised & without railings, toddlers will require supervision
- Dog (one small / medium) is welcome. Fees and conditions apply
- Private tennis coaching available