Tuesday, February 24, 2015
Local outdoor cinemas
If you’re staying in the Dunsborough area in the coming week, you’re in for a real treat — several of the hottest films doing the rounds at the moment are coming to an outdoor cinema near you. Take a lovely picnic to enjoy on the lawns before the feature film starts but just bear in mind all venues prefer you to purchase alcoholic drinks from them (no BYO allowed), however food is available for purchase if you don’t have time to pack a picnic.
Below are just a few of the films coming up in the next week or so:
- Birdman, Thursday February 26th, 2015. Venue: Caves House Hotel.
- Night at the Museum 3, Friday February 27th, 2015. Venue: Caves House Hotel.
- The Hobbit: the Battle of the Five Armies, Sunday March 1st, 2015. Venue: Cape Mentelle.
- Birdman, Tuesday March 3rd, 2015. Venue: Cape Mentelle.
- Paper Planes, Friday March 6th, 2015. Venue: Happs winery.
- Iconic hotel Caves House in Yallingup: Doors open at 7pm for an 8pm screening. More information and tickets
- Local winery Happs (Commonage Road, Dunsborough): Doors open at 6:30pm for an 8pm screening. More information and tickets
- Cape Mentelle (Wallcliffe Road, Margaret River): Doors open at 6pm for an 8:15pm screening. More information and tickets.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on all things Private Properties.