Stunning Flinders Bay House is the pinnacle of luxury holiday home accommodation.
Nestled in peaceful Augusta where the Blackwood River meets the sea and a mere 25 minute drive from Margaret River and all the region's attractions. Sometimes you can't quite put your finger on the way a house makes you feel… it's an instant dose of relaxation, mixed with unparalleled comfort and an overall ease.
And so it is with Flinders Bay House, it's bright and breezy with a light filled interior and high ceilings. It's obvious from the outset that the owners have an innate sense of style. Fresh white wood panelling on walls, unique artworks, bespoke bric-a-brac and plenty of blue are peppered throughout, creating a calm yet contemporary home which reflects the Hamptons aesthetic.
Flinders Bay House high elevation takes full advantage of its views with large windows and balconies looking out to the Bay. The casual and relaxed living areas make it the perfect space to reconnect with family and friends and the generous, well-appointed bedrooms and bathrooms mean that everyone has their own space. This very special holiday home has been designed to 'bring its visitors back to the physical world', with just one TV in the home, tucked away for the news or special sporting events like the Boxing Day Test.
Bringing together all the elements of beachside living that the Hamptons is famous for, this luxurious property is set over three levels and can sleep up to 12 people with five bedrooms (all with en-suites) and six bathrooms.
The master suite on the top level is the ultimate, with it's own private deck, the best view of Flinders Bay and his and hers bathrooms. Ladies can soak in the deep tub set in a bay window, gazing out over the water or the 'whale freeway' as it's been called where the Humpbacks and Southern Rights migrate from Antarctica to WA's north-west.
There's also a chef quality gourmet kitchen and a plethora of dining options inside and out, including 'The Bird Cage' a serene conservatory that captures the morning sunlight. Thoughtful spaces give the home both elegance and privacy, seamlessly connecting each of the rooms.
You don't need to leave Flinders Bay, you can simply stroll to the beach, soak up the sunshine on one of the balconies or curl up with a book in one of the many reading nooks. However you are very well placed to explore Cape Leeuwin, Hamelin Bay, Boranup Forest, underground limestone caves and the iconic wineries and attractions of the Margaret River wine region.
One thing's for sure, after time well spent at Flinders Bay House you'll feel a million miles away from everyday life and go home feeling like you've had a proper holiday.
Discover other options for beach accommodation in WA, or view our full portfolio of South West accommodation.
- As featured in Australian House & Garden magazine and most recently The Weekend Australian Magazine
- Exceptional location nestled withn the seaside community of Augusta
- Well located to explore Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse (5 minutes drive), taste and dine at Margaret River wineries like Leeuwin Estate (30 minute drive), and walk the famous Cape to Cape track
- Sophisticated Hamptons inspired styling
- Perfect for family and friends to relax in their own comfort
- Magnificent Master bedroom with his and her ensuites
- Chef-style kitchen – to cater for guests of the 16 seat dining table
- Three fireplaces – one of which is outdoors
- A library of books and magazines to inspire and unwind
- Main living areas are TV-free (1 x small TV on the upper level)
- Driveway parking (garage not for guest use)
- Living area and outdoor fireplaces available (master bedroom fireplace not for guest use)