Families and friends will love being close to the beach in this stylish home – the perfect Dunsborough holiday beach pad.
Inspired by the owners' love of Bali, this truly delightful single-level home is just a short stroll to the beach in a quiet, family friendly part of Dunsborough. It has everything you need for a truly relaxing holiday. Warm and inviting touches of wood, stone, a neutral colour palette and tranquil water features are just the beginning.
Everyone will have plenty of space and privacy here, coming together for meals in the central dining area, where cooking up a storm is too easy. The kitchen features quality Smeg appliances, stone benchtops and a nice long breakfast bar.
The dining area opens to a resort-style alfresco zone. Sit back for a BBQ, drinks or a late breakfast overlooking the pretty landscaped garden.
A luxurious master bedroom suite has a large walk-in robe, dreamy ensuite with freestanding bath, as well as access to the garden. This bedroom is located at the front of the home, set well apart from the remaining three bedrooms.
We love the cosy wood fire in the main lounge room, as well as reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout the home.
Want to bring your dog? This is a pet-friendly property. You can view our other pet friendly accommodation WA here.
View all of our beach houses WA, our options for accommodation in Dunsborough, or see our full range of South West accommodation.
- Light-filled and spacious.
- Bedroom configuration will suit couples.
- A fantastic outdoor area for year-round entertaining.
- A short walk to the beach via a walkway (200m).
- An easy walk into Dunsborough’s town centre (1.5 km).
- Pets are welcome. Additional charges apply. Fully Fenced at back of property and a short walk to the dog beach
- Extended family and friends can stay at our nearby Bay Largo property.