This modern and beautifully designed house is the perfect holiday accommodation in Dawesville – a fantastic escape for busy families and friends.
Just over an hour’s drive from Perth, you could be sitting enjoying water views and amazing sunsets from the upstairs deck in no time at all!
This two-storey house has everything at your fingertips for a superb weekend away – king-sized beds, three bathrooms, air-conditioning and wireless internet are just the beginning.
The upstairs gourmet kitchen, dining and living area is open-plan and stylishly appointed. This spacious living area opens to an undercover BBQ and dining zone. The good-sized balcony also has a comfy lounge for chilling out and taking in the sweeping views of the Harvey Estuary and beyond. Don’t feel like cooking? Take it easy at this house. It’s just a short stroll to the nearby shops for breakfast, lunch or fresh provisions.
The master bedroom is on the top level and the remaining bedrooms are located downstairs, where there’s also an activity room with a second TV.
The back garden is huge. With room for your boat, there’s also a trampoline and a separate games studio that will keep the little ones and teenagers busy for hours with games of pool, darts and table tennis. Bliss!
Overlooking the Harvey Estuary and just 17 km from Mandurah, this house is also a short drive to the following fantastic attractions:
- Summer jet ski hire (one minute)
- Boat ramp (one minute)
- Tennis courts (two minutes)
- Restaurant/bar/shops/fuel at Falcon (seven minutes)
- Peel Zoo at Pinjarra (25 minutes).
We have a fantastic range of family accommodation in WA. Take a look at our other Mandurah holiday homes, or our full range of accommodation in South West WA.
- Fabulous views of the Harvey Estuary
- Plenty of activities for children
- Breakaway is one of our few properties offering two-night stays in Mid Season and Low Season
- This property sleeps 8, and can accommodate 2 children on trundle beds on request.